Spent some time out at Target (with the .87 cent sale mentioned earlier this week), Kmart, and 2 Walmarts. Picked up another 19 cars, and second plastic container to store them in.
Now, I'm just about broke, but it's worth it, since it's not just a purchase, but an investment.
Finally got the Angry Birds Red Bird, the Mars Rover Curiosity, and a bunch more.
I'll get pics up shortly, but here's the rest of what I got:
- '14 COPO Camaro (ZAMAC 2014 version - no paint, just the orange tampos)
- 2013 Hot Wheels Chevy Camaro Special Edition (the 2014 HW Workshop - HW Garage version in red)
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Herbie VW Beetle (to go with my Grafitti Rides droptop)
- Hurst '70 Chevelle SS Wagon
- '11 Corvette Grand Sport (seeing this tugged a few heart strings, considering the sinkhole at the National Corvette Museum earlier today)
- The Mystery Machine (yes, THAT one. It's the 2014 Tooned I version)
- '10 Toyota Tundra
- Toyota AE-86 Corolla
- Scion FR-S
- 2012 Volkswagen Beetle (2012 New Models)
- 1990 Honda Civic EF
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Along with 4 Matchbox models:
- TVR Tuscan S (the back of the package has the original TVR logo, but the car itself has the former 'new' logo on the side, and it's the only 2013 collection car, the rest are 2012 models)
- International MXT-MVA
- Lotus Europa
- Fisker Karma