...it’s not like I haven’t had that realization for a while, but until now it wasn’t much more than daydreaming.
But with my new job and a little start-up on the side that is finally beginning to reap some profits, I feel like this is really feasible during the next 2-3 years. There are of course certain limitations:
1. It’s going to be a used one.
2. Buying such a car is unreasonable enough, so I am not going to try to make it more unreasonable by aiming for a Turbo, Turbo S, Special Unicorn Poop Edition with +600hp. I want a daily driver, not a garage queen.
3. It shouldn’t cost more than €50k.
4. In the best case scenario it’s going to be an early 991, because good lord that car is one of the sexiest 911 iterations out there. But I’d rather spend more money on a 981 or even 997 that has been well taken care of, than a prestigious hand-grenade. It depends on where the market moves in the next few years.
5. I don’t lose my job in between/go broke because of that darn start-up and have to use all that money I saved up to support myself and/or my family.