This is the wiring harness connector for the A/C motor on my wife’said 2012 Ford Fusion. It’s melted. My guess is that the wires became exposed and overheated the plug and caused it to melt or something. I have no idea if that’s accurate though.
...that went well
When I worked in my last job me and my coworker made three unofficial rules for life the universe and everything. Here they are:
Wish he had the offset and didn’t murder them with a spray can...and more pictures
“If you want get behind the wheel of this turbocharged beast, the S550 Shelby GT EcoBoost Mustang has a starting price of $23,995 which does not include the base price of the vehicle but that’s all part of the price you pay for the exclusivity and performance you get with a Shelby.”
But then again I do live in Florida so anything is possible...
Saw him do it in real life, so sick the CDC banned it
Every, single, car, in this kids history. Hope this isn’t breaking rule #1, as far as I know he’s not on here.
no words on this monstrosity.....
This new condo complex nearby has an arrow pointing to the main entrance on a side street... only problem, it’s a one-way street!
This is what happens when you forget to check your tire pressures before drag racing on a no-prep track...
Because following the rules is simply over rated.
To make things worse, imgur won’t even let me VIEW MY OWN FILES so I can’t do anything about this. It showed right side up on the phone and on the computer, but not here...
Sometimes, the tiniest of PR disasters are the best.
EDIT: Picture for the person who is dismissing my comments because I “hate cyclists”.
Don’t fly/drive it if you don’t expect to crash it.