I had a long day. They started at $14 million, came down to $4 million, and I am hoping to settle it for $50,000 or less in the next few weeks. I wonder if I can pull it off.
We live in a bizarre condition of legalized extortion here, and I often feel like my ability to play chicken is more important than my abilities in the courtroom.
The good news is that I was told the Sunchaser should be ready Tuesday! Should I be excited or prepare for more delay?
We are planning a trip down to Long Beach on the 101 for Toyotafest one week from today. Do you think we will make it?