There is a Dodge Power Wagon in Grand Theft Auto V. Just thought I should get that one out of the way. With only a day to go before the game’s release, some early reviewers have identified many of the vehicles making an appearance.
Here’s just a sampling of the most Jalop-worthy vehicles:
- Chevrolet El Camino ("Cheval Picador")
- 1960s GM wagon ("Dundreary Regina")
- Holden Commodore-type vehicle ("Cheval Fugitive")
- Land Rover Series III & Kaiser M715 morph ("Canis Bodhi")
- Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale & Ferrari 250-series morph ("Grotti Stinger / Stinger GT")
- Dodge WM300 Power Wagon ("Bravado Duneloader")
- Bugatti Type 57 SC ("Truffade Z-Type")
- Toyota Hilux-type vehicle
- Baja Bug ("BF Injection")
- Lamborghini Miura ("Pegassi Monroe")
- Aston Martin DB5 ("Dewbauchee JB 700")
Visit igta5.com for a more thorough listing of the currently-identified vehicles.
There's still no Miata, though :(
Photo credit: Rockstar Games