A 2015 Corolla.
- The interior is better than expected!*
- It took me all of 20 seconds to pair my phone
- Trip computer said I got 33.6mpg at 80mph on the way to work today
- * ... except for the seats. They are bolsterless pancakes and not very comfy.
- The car is really kinda squirrely going down the road. It does not feel nearly as “settled” at speed as I’m used to in my Fusion.
- OH GOD THAT CVT ... what a turrible, turrible experience it is. It feels like a very old, failing transmission. That sound ... it is the most distracting thing I’ve ever experienced in a new car. Total. Deal-breaker.
Verdict: I need my 5 year old Ford back.