I have a snow plow for my JD 316. I need to replace some springs in the yellow circle in the pic below. Does anyone know what they are called. You guys are pretty smart and I’ve attempted to find a part number or something to that effect with no results. Any ideas?

Illustration for article titled Non car question, but it does have 4 wheels.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter