- Can be used or new, modern or classic. No budget limit.
- But, cannot combine 2 across different generations.
- Can combine mainstream brand and luxury brand- but they have to be both based on the same car, same platform is not enough. You can’t do Mazda 3 and Cx-5 but you can do S60 and V60
- Can combine local and international variants
- Can combine variants of the vehicle if they are sold under a different name but are essential same brand- e.g. Chevy Holden Opel
- Can be 2 of the same car if you want.
I’ll go with a very obvious choice. Current 3 series F31 328D xDrive M sport package Wagon for a daily driver and F84 M4 GTS coupe for the weekend