The 12 rounds are spread out on 4 continents, starting May next year and ending in November. They even have a round in Hell!
- 03-04/05 Montalegre (Portugal)
- 24-25/05 Lydden Hill (Great Britain)
- 14–15/06 Hell (Norway)
- 28–29/06 Kouvola (Finland)
- 05–06/07 Höljes (Sweden)
- 12–13/07 Mettet (Belgium)
- 07–08/08 Trois-Rivières (Canada)
- 06–07/09 Lohéac (France)
- 20–21/09 Buxtehude (Germany)
- 27–28/09 Franciacorta (Italy)
- 11–12/10 Istanbul Park (Turkey)
- 22–23/11 Cordoba or Misones TBC (Argentina)
Crazy how fast this series is expanding now, and with this calendar they sure have the right to call it a World Championship. Let's hope that there will be drivers from the whole world as well.