Here's a little game. Take two cars, preferably very obscure or bad ones, and then try and link them in 7 or fewer steps. Things like "has four wheels" don't count. In other words, try to avoid linking with features that all or most cars have.
For example: the Lada VAZ-2105 and the Chrysler LeBaron.
START: Lada VAZ-2105
1. Built by AvtoVAZ from 1980 to 2010 (there's no way they made these in 2010, right? Wikipedia has got to be wrong...)
2. AvtoVAZ was established as a collaboration with Fiat in the 1960s.
3. Another Fiat collaboration is Fiat Chrysler.
4. Before FCA was a thing, Chrysler was its own entity and considered one of the "big three" in the same way that Tesla is now one of the "big four".
5. Chrysler made the horrible LeBaron and it was bad.
This game is a bit more difficult if you limit it to technical specifications and then choose two cars from completely different eras. Your challenge: connect the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic and the BMW i3 based only on designers and technical specs.