I put a deposit on it! I was planning to wait until after the PPI, but I slept on it for three nights and decided that I would be more upset if the car was bought while I was trying to make a decision, than if I put the deposit down and have to get it back because there is something glaring on the PPI. It goes down Thursday morning. If everything jives, Thursday evening could be like...

If everything does not jive, I will be like.

For now I’m like