Disclaimer: I don’t watch F1 on a regular basis, mostly because I don’t have cable, and also mostly because I’m a filthy North American and the only races that are at a practical time are the USGP and Canadian GP.
That being said;
10. Williams. They seriously went from their fantastic Martini livery to this bland garbage. It’s really not that bad on it’s own, but the fact that it replaced the Martini livery is a crime against humanity and my eyes.
9. Ferrari. I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but Ferrari has bland liveries. Just red and some logos. I do like how they’ve started to include black accents, which do bump them up a few spots, but it’s still not enough in my opinion.
8. McLaren. Not great, not terrible. The diamonds are cool, and the paint scheme is a pretty nice (albeit maybe unintentional) throwback to the old Renaults of the mid-2000s. It’s definitely not the most exciting livery McLaren’s had. Bri
7. Red Bull. It’s definitely a Red Bull livery. This time the blue’s darker. Wow.
6. Mercedes. Pretty attractive, not really special, but it’s alright. You can tell I really care about the subject matter at hand.
5. Toro Rosso. Red Bull’s farm team has a way better paint scheme than Red Bull themselves, mostly because it’s actually different to every other Red Bull motorsports livery for the past 25 years.
4. Renault. This is a good paint scheme. It’s simple, but the colours work well together and the sponsors aren’t completely overbearing.
3. Racing Point. This may be another unpopular opinion, but this is a good livery. Pink is a colour rarely used in motorsports, and it works well here.
2. Alfa. Once again, the farm team (this time Ferrari’s) has a way better paint scheme than the parent team. The simplified Alfa badge on the side is fantastic looking, and the Quadrifoglio badge is a lovely touch.
1. Haas. This is the best livery in the series currently, and one of the best in a very long time. It’s very obviously a “homage” (if you will) to the John Player Special Lotuses of yore, but if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it (Williams). It’s just a shame we’ll most likely lose it next season since Rich Energy is out. Hopefully they replace it with something as pretty.