Hey Oppo, last week I put up a post asking for advice on a Craigslist buy and taking a loan. I’d like to take a second to thank all of you nice people for giving me advice. That being said I just wanted to give an update and say I’ve decided against buying it and I’m going to wait off until I can find something with a better price and possibly from a dealer. That being said, once again I want to thank you all for the help. Hopefully this means I can get back to posting more stuff on Oppo since I’m done doing my research.