While everybody else was watching the pre-game show or preparing hot wings, or just simply staying in from the -15C cold, I was outside cursing at my car.

The blower motor in the P_ssat was wearing out and made a horrid squealing noise at most speeds. I bought a cheap replacement part online and finally put it in.

Pulled the glove box, not too much trouble. The blower motor should just rotate and drop out, but it took me maybe an hour to figure that out. Some days we're not as bright as others...

In the end, it worked and I didn't break anything, and I didn't have any leftover screws or parts. It's been a long time since I've worked on my car and the feeling of accomplishment is great.

Hooray for me!