Am I Wrong Here?

My Buick Is Too A Real Muscle Car recently made a post about the Ford Flex, and I voiced my opinion there. But in case you don't read it, I'm posting it here since it's worth a seperate post. My biggest issue with the car is the name!


As shown in the picture I made above, the names don't match. They need to be switched. The sharp edged car is called the Flex but the rounded edge car is called the Edge. It makes no damn sense!

Share This Story