An afternoon with Toby and Toyotas

Hensley Lake in Madera. In the wisdom of the state of California, they release water to the ocean to bring down the water level of the reservoirs to make room for winter rain. Of course, it has yet to rain and none is in the forecast, a dry start to the year. Oh well, it isn’t like we need to store water anyway. I also saw another Toyota and a cool old Dodge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

My foot is about 90% better, enabling me to get back out hiking.  I am hoping for the other 10%, but will be satisfied if the constant pain remains gone for good.

Share This Story