My buddy who co-organizes Countryside Cars & Caffeine with me is selling his workhorse. From the Facebook ad (yes it’s long as hell):
After a little over 2 years of ownership I am selling my truck. I am looking to downgrade and could save the money on diesel. Truck has been meticulously mantained since I purchased it in January of 2016. I believe the truck was used as sort of law enforcement vehicle as it has various chassis reinforcments and skid plating underneath. It is in a work truck spec with vinyl floor but power windows and mirrors. It is washed once a week throughout the summer and as much as possible during the winter. The truck has no rust besides on the rear bumper (I have a fabbed one in the bed right now that I can put on). Oil changed every 3,000-4,000 miles during my 41,000 mile ownership. The truck currently has 209,xxx miles. Mods are as followed
- Transmission replaced at 146,861 miles with an OEM spec reman Allison
- Transfer case mounting gasket and all 3 transfer case seals
- EFI Live with unknown tunes
- 5 inch magnaflow straight pipe to 6 inch tip
- All 8 injectors replaced with factory OEM Bosch injectors after one injector failed from debris
- All 8 injector lines replaced after cylinder 3 was leaking
- Cat fuel filter adaptor w/Donaldson filter (has a water separator)
- 4 275/75/R16 Hankook Dynapros with 70% tread installed in April of 2016
- Cold side Intercooler pipe replaced.
- Front end redone 3 weeks ago including
- PPE Tie Rods
- HD Pitman Arm
- HD Idler Arm
- HD Upper Ball Joints
- HD Lower Ball Joints
- And Alignment
- Fuel Pressure Regulator also replaced at time of alignment
- 2 new Duralast battery’s put in last July and Duralast alternator put in as well as new serpentine belt and idler pulley.
- 3 inch MBRP downpipe
- Brand new Bosch LB7 CP3 (7,000 Miles on it)
- New 265/75/R15 Cooper Discoverer AT3s (4,000 miles on them)
- Rear shocks were replaced with Rancho RS5000xs
The rear U-joint failed on the truck after an improper installation which caused catastrophic damage to the transmission casing so the following parts were replaced at a cost of over $3,400
- Allison converter housing
- Allison adapter housing
- The respective AC Delco gaskets during the replacement of those pieces (29536491, 29540130, and 29536478)
- AC Delco transfer case gasket
- PTO cover gasket
- Rear engine adapter plate
- Rear main seal
- Rear cover seal kit
- New u-joints on Rear driveshaft
- New Rear yoke on Driveshaft (balanced at the time)
All fluids are fresh and filters are new.
I have receipts for all this work as well as an alignment chart.
The truck also has a sound system that includes (But will cost extra)
- 1 Pioneer GM-D1004 4-channel amp
- 1 Massive 1600w nano edge block amplifier
- 1 Pioneer AVH-X4800BS Double-Din head unit
- 4 new door speakers
- 2 12 inch subs (will find specs)
- Under seat sub box.
- Intermediate steering shaft rattle (replaced the shaft but it still rattles, can fix with a zip tie I believe)
- Slight slight slight surface rust on rock chips in hood
- Small dents and dings
- Blend door tab broke off when I was replacing it so a whole new HVAC system was added but the motor will not move the tab (easy fix I believe)
- passenger side rocker is rusted through
- Bumper is a rusty mess but I have a heavy duty fabbed bumper I will give with the truck
- Windows roll up really slow but I have brand news motors that will go with the truck
- Windshield wiper reservoir is out of the truck but I have a replacement from a low mileage truck that can I will give with the truck.
Price is $10,000. Motivated seller.