Not a TVR but a TR-Supercars Speed 12 Turbo.
Our Speed 12 Turbo was designed, developed, built and tested entirely at our world class automotive facility near Blackpool by local ex-TVR engineers, and we feel that we have finallyfulfilled Peter Wheeler’s dreams & aspirations for the Speed 12.
Technical Data summary : V12 6L Twin Turbo / 1012hp / 615 lb-ft@700 rpm / 218 mph / 0-60 mph 2.9s
THE ALL NEW TR SUPERCARS SPEED 12 TURBO ++ ONLY 3 CARS EVER BUILT TO DATE ++ TWIN TURBO 6.0L V12 ++ AVAILABLE NOW ++ , , The TR Supercars Team have designed & engineered every aspect of the Speed 12. This unique hypercar is a culmination of their history & expertise., TR Supercars have assembled former TVR Engineering craftsmen to create an all new Hypercar capable of 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds & a top speed of over 218 mph. This is achieved with the combination of a 6.0 litre twin turbo V12 harnessed into a carbon composite chassis with lightweight carbon fibre bodywork. With fully customisable driving & handling set-up, the Speed 12 Turbo is as suited to the track as it is to the road. The bold clean lines of the Speed 12 interior combine traditional British craftsmanship with cutting-edge design. Each one of your senses is heightened to make every drive an unforgettable experience. For the ultimate in exclusivity, the specialist designers can tailor each interior to meet exact customer requirements., , TECHNICAL DATA, British designed & Built engine, Carbon Fibre & Aluminium Honeycomb Composite Cockpit, Modular Tubular Steel Chassis/Cage, Carbon Fibre Bodywork, Centre-Lock Wheels, OPTIONAL EXTRAS Carbon-Ceramic Brakes, Titanium Exhaust System, The Specification can be made-to-order with fully customisable driving & handling Set-up. , For an appointment to view please call on 0207 7232860., £1,200,000.
British designed & built engine, carbon fibre and aluminium honeycomb composite
cockpit structure, modular tubular steel chassis/cage, fully adjustable rose jointed
suspension, carbon fibre bodywork, centre-lock wheels, carbon-ceramic brakes,
Titanium Exhaust System. The specification can be made-to-order with fully
customisable driving & handling set-up.
- Length, Width, Height4.66m x 2.02m x 1.17m
- Front / Rear Track1.621m / 1.627m
- Gross / Dry Weight1448kg / 1282kg
- Weight Distribution52% front / 48% rear
- Fuel Tank96ltr (21.2 gallon)
- Engine6.0 litre 60° V12 twin turbo intercooled
- Bore / Strokeø89.0mm / 79.5mm
- Compression Ratio8.3:1
- Power1012bhp @ 6700rpm (168hp/ltr, 806hp/t)
- Max Torque615lb/ft @ 7000rpm
- Max Revs8750rpm
- Top Speed218mph+ (350kph+)
- 0-60 mph2.9s
- 0-120 mph9.82s
- Nurburgring Lap Time7m 12.33s (calculated)
- Fuel Consumption10mpg (combined)
- Gearbox6 speed manual with double overdrive
- Wheels Frontø19” x 10.5” wide
- Wheels Rearø20” x 13.5” wide
- Tyres Front265-30-R19 Michelin sport cup 2
- Tyres Rear345-35-R20 Michelin sport cup 2
- Traction Control
- Launch Control