I have to do my US taxes soon. I worked in California on a J1 visa this summer. I am a Croatian citizen, but thanks to the work visa I have a US social security number and have the right to a tax refund for healthcare and stuff. Does anyone have experience with that?

Hope my tax refund is big enough to land me just the bottom picture and not the top one.