This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

Anyone know what this gizmo is?

At 1:21 he is looking at passenger side hood latch. There is a release cable that goes to it with a blue collar. Then there is an electric wire of some sort that goes to the latch on top portion towards the interior of the car. What is that electrical thing? I broke it and I need to find a replacement but I have no idea what the name of it is to look for.



Share This Story

Get our newsletter