I hear asking people random questions on the Internet is a thing now. Go on. Ask me anything.
Facts about Stef!
- I write some stuff for a place sometimes.
- I live in Austin and/or on a track couch down by the river.
- I collect Fisher-Price Puffalumps and 944 spares.
- I once beat Hardibro in a rental car deathmatch.
- I wish I could get away with wearing that helmet everywhere because it’s so much more awesome to look at than my face.
- The Lancer RULES!
- My LeMons 944 is more awesome than I am.
- I asked Dusty if I could do this yesterday, but then I didn’t because
I got busyhe keeps calling my Rally Chicken a duck.
- I need a 911.
- “Beavis and Butt-Head” is my favorite TV show of all time. (TV? TP!)
Photo credit: Thomas Endesfelder
(Alternately, suggest stuff I need to do or that you’d like to see. Or make fart jokes. Whatever.)