After today’s surprise reveal of the Alpinestars Car Pack for FM6, I’m setting up some plans for tonight and tomorrow night on XBL.
Tonight, I’m holding an Oppo Car Show on Grand Theft Auto Online. The location will be Rockford Plaza, and all cars will be welcome to show up.
So, bring your off-roaders, tuners, supercars, track racers, muscle cars, lowriders, etc.
Tomorrow night, I will be holding a race session on FM6 where the new cars of the new pack will be put to the test, including the following:
- A Daytona Prototype vs LMP1 challenge on the Daytona Sports Car Circuit, pitting the Ford/Riley Mk. XXVI EcoBoost Daytona Prototype against modern LMP1s, like the Rebellion R-One, Audi R15, Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, and Toyota TS040.
- A 60's-70's roadster/coupe challenge at Lime Rock Park, including the Sunbeam Tiger, Datsun 2000, Lotus Elan, Jaguar E-Type, Nissan Fairlady Z 432, and Toyota 2000GT.
- An SUV challenge at the Top Gear Test Track, including the Pontiac Aztek, Land Rover Defender 90, Nissan Juke Nismo RS, Hummer H1 Alpha, and Ford Bronco.
- A classic Japanese Coupe race at Laguna Seca, including the Toyota Corolla SR-5, Mazda RX-3, Datsun 510, Mazda Cosmo Sport, Nissan Fairlady Z 432, Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R (‘73) and 2000GT-R (‘71), and Toyota Celica GT,
- An 80's-90's Sports Sedan/wagon showdown at Monza, including the Alfa Romeo Milano QV, Alfa Romeo 155, Audi RS2 Avant, BMW M5 (E28 and E34), Holden Commodore SS Group A [VL], Lotus Carlton, Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo II, Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, Subaru Legacy RS, and Volvo 850 R.
- An IMSA GTO challenge at Watkins Glen, including the Mercury Cougar XR-7 GTO, Mazda RX-7 GTO, Nissan 300ZX GTO, and Audi 90 GTO.
The Oppo Car Show has already begun, anyone who wants in can let me know, either by message on XBL or in a reply below. My GT is the same as my username.
The Forza session will begin somewhere between 6 and 7pm EST, and will also be open to all Oppos who want in.
We will begin with the SUV challenge, then the Sports Sedan Showdown, the Classic Japanese Copue race, the Roadster/Coupe Challenge, the 15 lap IMSA GTO Challenge, all leading up to the 20 lap DP vs. LMP1 Showdown.
Lap counts and track layouts for the other races are TBD, but the IMSA GTO Challenge will be 15 laps on Watkins Glen Full, while the DP vs. LMP1 Showdown will be 20 laps of the Daytona Sports Car Circuit.