What do you guys/gals think?
A few thoughts:
- I really like that center arm rest thing.
- It seems very well built.
- It also seems really heavy for what it is.
- The door “mirror” screens seem poorly positioned. Also, I’m not sure the cup holders inside the center console. Need to carry a few beverages and something else? That might not work. Also, how difficult is it to clean them out when something inevitably spills?
- I think Audi will convert existing Audi customers, but existing Model X owners won’t be trading in their vehicles to buy one. Similarly, I don’t think this is going to help them gain any ground against their competitors.
I still like it, and am glad it exists, even if I will never be able to afford one.