What do we know so far?
- Their primary vehicle is USDM, a FoMoCo, GM, or FCA product, 2WD, and an automatic.
- They like cars from most parts of the world
- They don’t think you should dragon a Celica.
- Lives in a state that does not have any Tesla dealerships.
- Are 25-50% likely to squee at the sight of a Ford GT
- They are not Gamecat
- They are not Canadian
- They used to own a subcompact car
- They did not write the article about the Celica, the Grand Cherokee, and the E46 in which the author made us think they were actually girls.
If you guys can think of anyone they are clearly not based on the evidence then let me know and I’ll add them to our list of is nots.