I found this recipe last night. I used 1/3 the recommended amounts resulting in about 1/2 cup of Marinade. I put this in a bag with two 5 ounce tenderloins for about 1/2 hour, periodically kneading the ingredients.
You may want to moderate the lemon juice according to my wife but regardless we both thought it was great.
“This is a family recipe that has been developed only over the last 5 years. In this short time it’s made me famous in our close circle, but until now I’ve never shared it with anyone.”
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.