So yesterday my clutch slave cylinder gave out on me. It was supposed to be cold and windy this morning and it was supposed to be raining by now. While it was brisk this morning, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The clouds are starting to roll in, but it's far to late for them to rain on my parade of misery now.

Long story short, both the slave and master cylinders were busted. Thankfully, the weather was much milder and dryer than forecasted, and I had the foresight to bring all of my tools with me to Autozone, as the slave cylinder gave out on me right as I pulled into the parking lot. I also got the help of a local mechanic to diagnose that it was both cylinders that were busted. He didn't even charge me anything as he was drumming up business for a shop that he's opening soon and was trying to get the word out.

tl/dr everything went better than expected, it just cost me a little bit more.