Tonight’s Dream Garage Challenge is actually a “Build Your Own...” topic! You probably don’t remember the last time I did this, and I doubt you remember the first time I did this. No worries! Here’s the deal, you’ve decided to start your own independent dealership. I want you to name the dealership and tell me what your focus is/what are you offering that other dealerships aren’t within a 100 mile radius of where you currently live.
Got those two things done? Great! Now I’m curious to know what vehicles you would use for the following categories (you should end up with a total of eight different vehicles/models):
- Vehicle outside dealership to draw attention (not necessarily expecting to sale).
- Vehicle inside dealership for people to gawk over and stick into ads (not at all intended to sale).
- Two models towards the top of your lot’s price range.
- Two models that will be your bread and butter sales leaders, as in you can’t have too many on your lot. I’m talking about those advertisements that say, “6 to choose from starting at $xx,xxx!”
- Two models that will be at the bottom of your lot’s price/condition range (the minimum standards for you to sale).
No need to research anything, but I certainly won’t stop you if you really want to get precise about price, condition, and so on. The only models I would like to see pictures of are the models used for Number 1 and Number 2, so don’t work too hard on this (unless you wanna).
Thank you as always, and enjoy yo’selves!