As a follow-up to the Volvo: The CA DMV indicates I need smog certification to register a change of ownership. Is this a physical piece of paper? I don’t recall getting on when I smogged my 2009 Camry because that was electronically submitted. 

Also, can I just smog the car myself if the guy doesn’t have the paper(s)?


Share This Story

Get our newsletter