There’s trivia at a local pub that my friends and I go to on an average night. Answer questions, get points. Last question, you bet points Final Jeopardy style.
I walk out to talk a phone call. Come back in, and my teammates are trying to get 4 out of 5 for this question: What are the words from Greek Mythology associated with these products?
1. Athletic company from 1964
2. Cleaning product company from 1947
3. Online retailer from 1994
4. Can’t remember, but they had it.
5. 2002 luxury vehicle from Volkswagen
We couldn’t remember #2, but I was the only one in the building to get #5. Thank you, Jagvar; you got my pub night paid for!