Hey you! Yeah you. Are you tired of lurking? Ready to join the front lines? Join OppositeLock as an author today! OppositeLock needs your insight, your talent and your love of all things mechanical. Its as simple as dropping a line in the comments below that you would like to be an opponaut! Don't let another productive day go by, join us instead!
OppositeLock is pretty great, if you haven't heard, because:
- Its one of the few self governed, civil car environments on the entire webs
- A diverse group of talents, interests, demographics and wants create very cool and engaging content for all
If you would like to be a part of this amazing community, just let us know! A few rules, however:
2. Seriously, this is a cool place and we want to keep it that way, so in addition to rules there are some additional guidelines
3. Please don't ask for a friend, we will be posting enrollment posts monthly to encourage people to get their own oppo cards. The reasons we want to ask for yourself are many:
- You gotta want it, at least a little.
- We like to see a commenting history so we know what type of characters we let in. Not everyone gets in, though its pretty easy.
If you think you have got what it takes to be a part of the best user based car site there is, leave your request in the comments with your kinja page. eg. http://hammerheadfistpunch.kinja.com
When you are done, read this guide for new Opponauts and welcome aboard!
Also, there have been a few recent additions to help you rally through OppositeLock like a Red Bull powered partially robotic Finn.
Want the best of oppo? Check out oppositeblog
Looking for a directory? we've got one!
If I don't get to your request right away don't fret, myself or another moderator will be with you shortly.