1. Traditional stove top espresso maker. Doesn't necessarily make the best coffee and a bit of a bother if you're in a hurry but just think of the theatricality and tradition. Tends to leak, you need a cooker to hand.
2. Home espresso machine. Easier to use than the traditional one, more choices in coffee types
3. Electric filter coffee maker. Pay enough and you can have your coffee waiting for you in the morning. How bad is that?
4. Cafetiere. Cheap and simple, just needs a kettle and you're good.
5. Nespresso or similar. Produces quite good coffee at a considerable price per cup.