To open, enjoy this 320i for sale:
Anyway, I’ve been considering getting a wagon. I don’t really care if it is auto or manual. I have about $3,200 to spend, and I’m considering selling my motorcycle in case I need to get a better wagon. So, here is what I am looking for in a wagon:
- room in the cargo space/trunk/boot. I need to put skateboards, safety gear, and backpacks back there.
- reliability or non-plagued cars. I’m avoiding the Allroad at this point.
- something decent looking and at least some power. Sorry, but I’m ruling out Outbacks and Camry wagons
- at least okay to use in winter if I’m careful. AWD is preferred.
- somewhat good on gas. Please consider the fact I have a 1993 Accord now that does about 28 mpg highway and city combined.