Just FYI, I have seen this vehicle in a previous incarnation bagged and slammed.....
Custom lifted off-road 2003 Nissan 350z - 12k OBO * no trades *
Selling my one of a kind lifted off-road 350z. I’ve owned this car for about 3.5 years now and it’s never let me down. Runs amazing and is really one of a kind. I am usually at work so if i don’t respond right away just leave me a message. I’m in no hurry to sell this car so don’t low ball me. I don’t need help selling it either!
I Will be putting brand new lower a-arms/front facing a-arms the Jan. 14th. Also comes with stock seats with seat warmers. If wanted I can put the stock steering wheel back on.
***** I still own all stock components (air intake, oem steering wheel with cruise control, suspension, extra set of coil packs, headlights, radio). Still own the side skirts too so it will come with those! ******
Parts replaced within the last 15,000 miles:
- Shocks/springs & wheels/tires- 1k ago
- Wheels hubs F&R - 12k ago
- Rear cv axles- 300 miles
- Oil & Diff fluid changed - 200 miles
- U-joints/end links - 100 miles
- camber arms F/R - 12k
- Radiator/water pump - 15k ago
- Window regulator motors - 7k ago
- air filter with water screen - 5k ago
- momentum performance exhaust and motordyne y pipe - 12k ago
Also I changed spark plugs, coil packs, both TPS sensors and installed the new headlights just under 115k. All belts where replaced around 105k. Just passed smog for renewed registration.
- bride bucket seats
- Custom made roof basket on Yakima roof rack with 42in curved led bar
- Custom blue paint job
- Rocket bunny style spoiler from Europe
- 15x10 -38/-46 with 275/65 Yokohama geolander A/T tires 95%
- aftermarket headlights
-aftermarket front bumper with quick release
- rear window wind spoiler
- aftermarket skid plates- 1 aluminum one (currently on the car) and a custom made steel one
- aftermarket a-arms upper/lower/fowards, rear camber arms,
- Custom built lift kit
- momentum performance single exit exhaust with motordyne y pipe
- Injen cold air intake ***brand new filter with water screen***
- Front tow hook
- crow red 4 point harness seat belts
- aftermarket steering wheel with quick release
- rear red harness strut bar
- aftermarket amp/stereo/sub set up
- custom made led gauge cluster
- all blue led interior lights
- Momo shifter
- Radio will eventually need to be replaced. It has an alternator wine when at very low volume because of a faulty ground in the head unit.
- If you turn the wheel all the way one direction, the tires rub on the plastic inner fender liner. Not bad at all just annoying sometimes.
Other than that the car has no problems. Like I said I love this car and it turns heads everywhere. Just time for a change.