It’s not everyday you find a Rolls on your local CL...
Acres of wood and leather. Also I like how it says
1987 Rolls Royce Silver Spur was traded on a new Porsche.
First time I’ve heard that.
Now for the stupid idea:
- Every body panel has been vandalized
- Cracked windshield
- Has nail in tire, so 2 new tires
- Needs new tie rod on rear passenger side ($100 for parts)
- It’s early 2000's Ford quality with Jaguar mechanicals
- It runs (for now)
- It’s $1500
- *Jeremy Clarkson voice* It’s a Jaaag.
I want it.
Talk me out of it.