My efforts to make my car look good again continue. I’ve spent many hours in the last week removing tint, and now that it is all done, I’m on to the stripe. The Plasti-Dip is coming off without too much difficulty using WD-40, and scraping it off. Seems not to damage the clear coat, so I’ll keep doing it. I’m repainting it anyway.

Looks pretty much like this now, all the stripe is off except for the roof and a little of the rear bumper. Badges were falling off the back so I pulled them off, still not sure how to get the residual glue but I know it will come off. Overall, a pretty big undertaking but I think the final result will be well worth it.

I’ve started a list of things left to do, and am hoping to knock most of them off this summer.