Put up the portable shade screen and got to work. Four hours of detailing fun.
- Hand washed car with Griot’s waterless wash (it wasn’t very dirty to begin with)
- Removed little spots of tree sap. Used Tarminator and a bug sponge.
- Hand polished with Klasse AIO
- Hand waxed with Natty liquid red paste wax
- Vacuumed top, applied Gummy Phledge to rubber bits
- Interior got a quick vacuum and 303 wipe down
- Exterior trim also got 303 treatment
- Tire shine on tires, because I’m a sucker for shiny ties.
- I am happy with the results and exhausted!