...a pilot while starting your car?
Honestly I was looking for an excuse to post this blurry pic I took during work this week. But I also really feel like a pilot starting my car specifically recently. Here’s the deal, I have winter tires on with no TPMS, it’s cold out, and and I don’t like automatic start/stop.
This means when I get in my seat I follow these steps:
1) Start ignition.
2) Shift out of first into neutral.
3) Press the Sport button that turns off the auto stop/start.
4) Press the heated seat button.
5) Push the stalk that ignores the no TPMS warning light.
6) Pull the lever that releases the e-brake.
7) Shift to first then TAKE OFF!
At first I thought it was a bit of a hassle, but now I love it. DANGER ZONE!