If so, please share!
For me, I’ve exceeded my goals 2017 and hope to reap the financial and emotional benefits. I bought the nice car and have all maintenance up to date on it. I’m hoping to spend zero on it this year outside of gasoline and maybe some cosmetic bits.
But for 2018, I do have some aspirations:
- bumper protector/ clear 3M (damn doggo claws)
- clean up sticky dash the best I can
- diagnose the weakening brakes on the longbed
- adjust the carb on the longbed (exhaust smells like raw gas lately)
- pray for a improved automotive fortune with no major ($$$) unexpected repairs
But as always, the number one goal is to keep the longbed alive another year!
What about you, Oppo?