So the turn signals in the Caravan are pretty much a roulette wheel right now. 30% of the time they work normally, but for the other 70% flipping the stalk up causes it to indicate left and flipping it down causes it to indicate nothing at all. It did this last winter as well and supposedly the shop fixed it, but apparently the problem is back. Fortunately this year there's an added safety feature. The van was recently a victim of a parking lot hit-and-run and now the right front signal doesn't work even though the bulb is good. Which means the van, thinking the bulb is out, does the super fast click when it indicates right. So if I flip it up to turn right and it's clicking at the normal pace I know I need to flip the turn signal off before I cue the start of the Massachusetts Car Horn Philharmonic.