Nothing brightens my evening like checking my torque wrench calibrations.
Tested them both at 40, 80 and 120 ft lbs, all were within +/- 2% of the digital torque adapter’s readings. Not bad for a $10 Pittsburgh (Harbor Freight) clicker and a $20 Craftsman beam wrench.
Now I need to get some drive size adapters so I can check my 3/8" wrenches.
Bonus, I dug out my old Craftsman mechanics’ tool kit that I got back in high school, circa 2002. It was keeping my girlfriend’s Craftsman toolkit company, which I got her for her birthday ~10 years ago, that I think she’s used like twice ever. My old kit is missing a few sockets and an extension because I packed those into my moto tool kit that I keep in the WR250R.
Then to add sockets to sockets, I checked to make sure my other prebuilt socket sets weren’t missing anything.
This is only about 1/3 of all the sockets I own lol