The rears were marginally more difficult than the front. Mostly due to mass confusion. I went from being about an inch raised from stock to maybe an inch lower than stock yet the struts tops sat higher on the new ones. Weird. Didn’t seem right to me and I couldn’t get the holes to line up. Tons of internet searching leading me to say screw it. Took off the end link bolts so that I could actually get things to line up and voila! The camber bolts I got for the rear seem like garbage and it’s going to need a proper alignment.

Illustration for article titled Done! Kind of.
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Done! Kind of.
Illustration for article titled Done! Kind of.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter