/DRIVE on NBCSN Season 2 is officially over. I thought it would be good to recap the episodes from best to worst.
1. Middle East Special - This episode started the season off with a bang. The trio road tripping and finding car culture through the most dangerous area on the planet in supercars including the Porsche 918 Spyder.
2. Germany Special - The Nurgburging and the history of the motorsports history in the Pistenklause. This one barely missed being #1.
3. American Road Trip - The trio drive from Muscle Car ground zero to Watkins Glen in American Muscle: a Camaro Z/28, a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, and a Mustang GT.
4. Japan Special - This episode showed this side of the world there is more to Japanese car culture than the Skyline GT-R.
5. Texas Special - The trio ended the season where every this is bigger, Texas. The gang visited the home of the Venom GT, Hennessey Performance.
6. American Speed - In my opinion, the only down fall of the season. I could not help but get the feeling that Chris Harris had a scheduling conflict and they had contractual obligations to still put an episode out so they filmed something with Mike Musto.
They almost released the episodes in order of my rating. (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3)
Our opinion differs? Leave your rankings in the comments!