If your Ford had a Matthew McConaughey, it would be a Lincoln

Dumb Question

Background: I live in Ohio and go to school at a University with unassigned parking spots, ie, you buy a parking pass and park wherever.

In theory, were I to buy a vehicle from out of state and transport it back to school same day, what would I do with it short term while waiting for out of state inspection? I should mention that this TOTALLY THEORETICAL vehicle is currently inoperable with an issue I know how to fix and on junk tires, so it would be at least a day before I could even take it to the BMV. I don’t think I can get temp tags without registering it, which I can’t do without ya know, buying it and getting the title notarized. But, I don't want to buy it, get the title, tags, etc., and then make another ~200 mile round trip to actually pick it up. 


Share This Story