Its that time of year for the vidya gaems to be showcased at E3. So far of the big AAA games, here are my thoughts:
1) Star Wars Battlefront II looks good with the inclusion of single player, but EA will probably screw it up. Might pick it up
2) Anthem looks like a Destiny/Division knockoff, just meh. Gameplay was nothing special, looks nice though. More info needed
3) Destiny 2 looks like they’re expanding the story; looks like shit has hit the fan. Hopefully it’ll be what Destiny should’ve been. Probably will pick it up just to scratch the lootfest itch, unless its completelyterribad.
4) Crackdown 3 is an unknown. I really hope the fully 100% destructible environment will be realized, but the new trailer makes me doubt that compared to the 2015 gameplay
5) Metro: Exodus. Holy crap. I want it now, but will have to wait until next year.
Can’t wait to see what Bethesda has up their sleeve