Was thinking about what I'd like in my garage in the future that I would actually be able to afford. Here's my list...
1. E39 M5...doesn't need an explanation
2. Buick Sportwagon (1970-1972)...because who doesn't want a hoonmobile the whole family can ride in, plus I just love big old american cars
3. Crew cab 4x4 pickup (454 Vortec Chevy, 7.3 F350, or 5.9 Cummins Dodge)...because winter, camping, and I'm a DIY kind of guy
4. Subaru BRZ, Mazda Miata, or Honda S2000...because fun RWD commuter car
5. 1969 Corvette Stingray...because my dad is basically giving it to me and it's awesome (best looking vette's in my opinion, behind the split window at least)
So what's your reasonable dream garage? Try and limit it to 5 vehicles