Driving to Winnipeg Beach tomorrow for the weekend, and I’m trying to think whether it’s better to take my car or my girlfriend’s.
Elantra GT Pros
- Better fuel economy and it takes regular gas
- A bit more room
- Comfortable and proven as we’ve done the drive in it before
- Not a cop magnet
Fiesta ST Pros
- It’s mine, not my girlfriend’s, so I don’t care about putting mileage on it
- Wouldn’t have to leave it parked at her place
- Pops and burbles when downshifting
- Bangin’ sound system
My partner’s stance is “whatever”, but I’m still hemming and hawing. What say you?