So after coming off the lake this past weekend, my Tahoe battery died suddenly. Didn’t find this out till Monday, right before work. I figured the battery is bad and was probably never changed since the late 2000’s so i got one on sale for the low low. It killed that battery too. It seems there’s something that isn’t turning off at all even after cutting the engine. It happened so suddenly. Now I have to disconnect the negative terminal every time I get out of the car. Never had electrical issues before and now I know. They’re the worst.