Been a while since I updated on the old 1992 Caravan, but this weekend was paint weekend finally. The end result was worth the wait.

Finished up the “finish” sanding I’ve been putting off for about a month (Grandpa borrowing it while his truck was in the shop, doing a lot of family stuff, life, etc), so we pulled her in Saturday morning and got to work.

Advertisement

Got her all masked off, then laid on the sealer to level things out. Once the sealer tacked up, I was on to color.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Once the paint had tacked up some, I pulled it into the sun to bake for a bit.

Advertisement

Once the paint had dried enough to touch, I set into putting it back together.

Spotted, the elusive Grandpa!

Advertisement

Advertisement

With her all back together she ventured home, at which I cleaned up some things.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Side note, that is my neighbor’s new Atlas in the background. Holy hell does that thing look cheap inside!

Advertisement

Very happy with how it turned out. Now I just gotta let it cure for a bit, then I can put the emblems back on and get the wheel matched pin stripes on to complete the look.