I got the engine from my donor 99 LS removed today, only damaged one small ground wire in the process. Ordered a new timing belt, some iridium spark plugs, and v/c gaskets to prep the engine.
It will be getting all the timing components from the 98 motor that I installed last March.
Next step is gut the rest of the interior, and some exterior bits that might be worth something. Hopefully it wont be too difficult to have someone come haul the shell away for scrap. Then I get to do it all over again to put this engine in the 98 LS.
This was a PITA to do in a small 1 car garage and a sloped driveway. (Terrible blurry pic but you get the idea of what im working with)