My low beams weren’t working properly. They took 10 to 20 minutes to turn on, and i desperately needed them for my morning commute. Originally i was going to take it into the shop, as electric gremlins weren’t something I’d like to track down. And with limited spare time, i just wanted it fixed.
I scheculed to bring it in on Tuesday, but i got so annoyed at not having low beams yesterday i figured the problem myself; the low beam relay went bad. It still activated... eventually, but reliable is something i need when driving at dawn.
On the bright side, I’m slowly but surely at getting better at diagnosing car problems, :).